Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Life is good

From sweet and calm...

 To wild and crazy!  Addyson loves to use her blanket to play hide and seek.
 Although life as a Gator fan has not been great this year, we've been there to pull for them every step of the way!!!
 
 Here are pics from our Thanksgiving weekend. 
 I hate that this picture is blurry...I'm not too sure why???  But as you can see, Addyson was hard at work on her laptop, but was able to take a break to say cheese for the photo!



This is a pretty common occurrence in our house now.  When I change Addyson's diaper, she wants to lay next to Carly and have me change both of their diapers together...it's super sweet!  Here are two instances of that happening.



One last photo...the snow has arrived!  Check out Addyson's winter playland.  (Yes, I took the picture from in the house...)  For those of you coming to visit this weekend, I hope it's still here when you arrive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment