Here is Gloria, the mommy kitty at my parents' house.
Here are some pics of the kitties playing in the yard. I just love this pic.
I think he's praying...somebody take me home!
Now fast-forward to July...Gloria, the mommy kitty, comes to live with us. The girls have really taken to her and she loves them - especially Addyson. Addy has taken the responsibility of feeding Gloria each morning, so they have really bonded. Carly is a little rambunctious for her comfort, so Gloria is happy to find a nice quiet hiding spot when Carly comes looking for her. But in time, I think they will be pals also.
The girls just LOVE her! This is obviously before Carly started man-handling her.
Here is a little video of Carly playing with Gloria, which is ironic because now when Carly tries to pet (grab) Gloria, she quickly finds a nice hiding spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment