Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DANCING

Let me just say, we do A LOT of dancing in our house (we do have two daughters)!  The girls love music...whether it's from their CD's, our ipod, the radio, or from the music channels on tv.  They also like to dance along with others who dance on tv.  As a result, The Fresh Beat Band (if you're not sure what I'm talking about, tune to Nickjr for a little bit and it's likely be in the lineup) is a popular show in our house.  Additionally, we have recorded some clips of So You Think You Can Dance and they LOVE to dance along.

I also have to mention that Addy has discovered what I would call pop music???  Call Me Maybe is, hands down, Addy's favorite song.  She heard it playing on the radio while we were in the car and now, every time we turn on the radio Addy requests that we play that song (she has no idea that we cannot control what comes on the radio).  I'm not sure how this happened...shouldn't The Itsy Bitsy Spider still be her favorite song? 

So, with all of that said, here are a couple of videos of the girls dancing (and one with their daddy).  It might be a little repetitive, but trust me when I tell you, this is an extremely narrowed down list of videos! 

Dancing with the Fresh Beat Band...
 

The Happy Feet soundtrack still ranks pretty high among  popular music in our house also. 
 
 
 

The girls demonstrate their version of a "booty dance" in this video.  
They obviously get their dancing abilities honestly =).

Carly refused to let go of either...

Another Minnie...

 I should also mention that Addy and Carly have improved drastically in the pool this summer.  I wish I had video of them swimming, but you know how that goes.  Addy can swim all by herself now and Carly prefers to be without swimies most of the time.  They both love jumping off the side of the pool.  Carly is still not crazy about her face getting wet, so she is very strategic in her jumps.  They both really love the water. 
Headed to the pool...


A cute pic of Carly.

No comments:

Post a Comment