Sunday, November 27, 2011

Life at Gi and Papa's house!

So, here we are back at Jill's parents!  Here are some fun pics of the girls as we are getting settled (or from my parent's perspective...being invaded =). 

 

Here's Carly on her 10 month day.  This was her first time sitting on the train.  She thought she was hot stuff!  I'm pretty sure that at 18 months, Addy's feet barely touched the floor.  Carly certainly does not have that problem! 

Love this picture...


 Here are a couple of shots of the girls taking the Jeep for a spin.  I just love Carly's face in this picture.  I feel like she is saying, "Who put me in this car with this crazy girl?" 

 And yet again, "Oh my goodness, what is going on?"

 In all actuality, Carly really likes to ride in the Jeep, almost as much as Addy likes to drive it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment