I know I'm running a LOT behind on the blog posts, but due to my OCD ways, I'm still trying to keep to the timeline...
Soooo, I'm trying to be brief...we'll see how that goes =)
We spent July 4th weekend at the cabin and had a great time. Here are a few pics...
Carly was the only child up during the fireworks. (For those of you who know her know that this is typical for her.) We could see them in the distance out the cabin window, so Kelley was entertaining her.
We went to the parade and then got caught in a big rain storm, so we didn't get home until much past Addy's nap time. She actually took a nap in Carly's stroller at the restaurant where we waited out the storm. But obviously she didn't get her nap out. This was when we got back to the cabin...
Carly loves to gnaw on a corn cob!
No comments:
Post a Comment