Addyson takes her role of big sister very seriously. She not only feels the need to participate in all of Carly's activities (ex. she often joins in Carly's tummy time with her) and teach her everything she knows, she also feels compelled to help me out when tending to Carly. She specifically loves to help out during Carly's bath time and she's really taken an interest in feeding her, but that's not going so well =).
Here is a cute photo of the girls laughing together.
Here's a video of the girls hanging out together.
Here is a video of more of Addy's musical talents...
One more quick story...a glimpse of things to come.
Last night I had Carly sitting between my legs and had grabbed a book to read to her. Well as soon as Addy saw what was going on, she came over and plopped down on my knee and said Addy read too. However, what that really means is that Addy wants to hold the book and read it. Well up to this point, Carly would have just found something else to entertain her, but not this time. I guess Carly had a real interest in this book, because the entire time Addy was reading and flipping pages, Carly tried her hardest to grab the book so that she could look at it. It was so cute, because Addy looked so confused as to why Carly was trying to take her book. She finally turned so she was facing Carly, would turn a page and then turn the book and show Carly the pictures and explain what she was seeing (ex. Carly this is a frog, this is a school bus, etc.). I know I probably should have intervened, but all I could do was laugh, thinking about what life will be like sooner than we think.
No comments:
Post a Comment