About a month ago, Addyson started hugging her stuffed animals with great affection and saying "so much", which sounds a bit more like "sooooo much". I guess she has heard us say "we love you so much" and that's how it translated to her. Over the course of this month, she has hugged just about everything she can in our house and lovingly said "so much", including her sippy cups, picture albums, plates, bowls, shoes, books, etc. Jeff and I were a little jealous at first, because we were not receiving any of the love. However, as time has gone on, we have been included in this wonderful gesture. She has also added the words "love you" to the sentence recently. Needless to say, it just melts our hearts!
On another note, Addyson has learned another coin phrase that she just LOVES to say. I've heard stories about toddlers who repeatedly ask 'why' over and over again, but for Addy, she has chosen "this mom?". In other words - What's this mom? She repeats it over and over again and I try to happily oblige! Jeff and I were sitting earlier today playing with Addy and I looked over and he was just grinning... I asked what he was grinning about and he said "how many times a day does she ask you that (the 'this mom?' thing)?" The answer - you have no idea!!! I wouldn't have it any other way =)
Here are a few pics of our first born...
No comments:
Post a Comment