Monday, January 24, 2011

Carly at 8 weeks with Addy too

Here is a cute pic of Carly at 8 weeks old (a little late).  She is really growing up fast...so fast that the blog cannot keep up with her =) 

 And of course, you cannot take pictures of Carly without snapping a few of Addyson. 
 Here's Carly enjoying a little tummy time!
 Addyson really enjoyed eating at this tray.  Our table was turned upside down (literally) as my dad was doing some work on it.  It's an antique and is having trouble keeping up with the roughness of a two year old.  I think Addy would be just as happy to use this tray at every meal...she thought she was something else!
 Addy and I were doing a little reading...
 Another picture of Carly sleeping.  It's just too cute not to share!


Ok...so for those of you who know me, know that crafts are NOT my thing.  But, I have vowed to do crafts with my children, so when I see something cool in a magazine (no, I cannot come up with these things on my own =), I tear them out so we can try them.  This one, I thought, turned out pretty well and it was a big hit!  Addy has enjoyed her crown although, I believe my daughter might be just as literal as I am.

There were star stickers on the crown pictured in the magazine, but since we didn't have any star stickers, but have many, many stickers of other things, I thought we'd just use what we had.  Addy picked out the stickers she wanted and we put them on the crown...then she realized we had NO STARS on her crown (like the picture)...so mommy had to draw and cut out some stars to glue on the crown.  I guess I should also mention (if I haven't already) that if you're wondering what Addy is doing with her mouth, she says cheese for almost every picture and this is how they turn out!


Here a couple of cute shots of me and the girls...

 Once again, Addy in her Dora costume with her magic wand...

No comments:

Post a Comment