Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Jeff!

It was not as elaborate a celebration as we would like to have given you on your 35th birthday, but I hope you know how much we love and appreciate you!  You keep the craziness that is our life as grounded as possible.  Here's to many more birthday's together...I love you honey!



One of the most rewarding moments as a mom is when one of your kids crawls up in your lap to cuddle and  hang out for awhile. 


No cuddles here...just cuteness =)

 So, here is our cat, Gloria.  You know, we bought her a nice cushy cat bed when she came to live with us.  She has never, ever set one paw in that bed...she has no interest in even trying it out.  However, this box - she loves it!  Anytime I am at the computer, she will come and lay next to me in this box.  How crazy is that!

 Oh and yes, she loves the girls' princess chairs.  I guess we have another princess in the house!  The girls think this is just the best thing ever. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment