Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spring Pics

The weather here has been beautiful and our flowers are blooming wonderfully this spring, so I thought it would be awesome to get some photos of the girls with the beautiful flowers, that it would make for some great spring pictures!  Can anyone explain to me that why, when you take a child who smiles almost all the time, and try to take her picture, it is virtually impossible to get a smile out of her???  Needless to say, my plan didn't go so well, but we did get some good pics from it (miraculously).  The even bigger challenge, which I expected, was to get both of them to look at the camera at the same time!!!

This pic should have been the first indication that our mostly smiley child was not going to cooperate! 


No problems getting this little one to smile!


So sweet, but still no smile!


I don't know if you consider this a smile, but this was a close as we got!  Still, I love this photo!


Just an example of the other types of pictures that we got =)


But I'll end with what is possibly my favorite picture right now.  
It doesn't get any sweeter than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment