Carly turned 3 months old on Tuesday. It's just so hard to believe. She's getting so big, so fast. I am happy to say that she giggled for the first time tonight. The girls and I were eating dinner...well Addy and I were eating dinner and Carly was swinging next to us. After I was finished, I picked Carly up so she could sit with us, while Addyson finished her dinner. Within a few moments, Addy said something, and Carly just started giggling...it was fantastic. At first, I looked to make sure she wasn't starting to cry, but nope...definitely giggling!!! Awesome.
These next couple of pictures are of Carly at 12 weeks...
And trying not to be too technical...these next photos are of Carly at 11 weeks...doesn't she look so much younger than in the previous pics...=)
This is one of my favorites - many of you know how difficult it is to get one child to look at the camera, let alone both of them!
This is video of Carly on her activity mat for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment