We decided it was finally time to take Addy to a photographer, since she is almost two and has never been. We figured now was a good time, so we could take Addy's birthday pics, Carly's newborn pics, and some Christmas pictures. I new it would be a stressful event, so I planned it for when my mom could go along to assist (thanks mom!). We thought the pictures were amazing (although we are a little biased). However, I'm not sure how it happened, because, needless to say, Addyson was less than enthusiastic about having her picture made, or having Carly in the photo with her for that matter. The rocking horse worked best, since she was more than happy to play with it. She also enjoyed climbing the ladder, so that worked well also (even though she is climbing on the wrong side of the ladder...the side that on real ladders says 'do not climb'). However, when it came time to change her clothes and put her dress on, that's when the fun began =) I honestly have no idea how we got any decent Christmas pictures. I guess that's why it's best to go to a professional!
But, we made it through and I'm truly glad we went. Below are the pictures that we liked the best...I had to narrow about 65 total shots down to 7...yes 7 and for those who know me, that was not an easy task!!! Anyway, here they are...






No comments:
Post a Comment