Thursday, July 28, 2011

Beating the Summer Heat

Last couple of days have been very hot, so we decided to go outside and play with the many water toys and pools we have.  Addy loves to play with the "water ball," but I must hold her when we play.  Carly enjoys playing in her new pool and Jill follows Carly around to make sure she does not do any face dives into the water. 
I can't believe that summer is almost over and I have to back to work.  I am going to miss playing with my girls everyday.  I am going to miss Addyson coming into our room at 5:00 a.m. and asking if she can sleep with us, I will miss holding Addyson on the trampoline and pulling Carly in the wagon around our house.  This summer as been amazing with two little girls and watching them develop a bond with each other.  We hope you enjoy the pictures and videos..

Here is a video of Carly playing in her pool along with some cute pictures.
  


Below are pictures of the girls playing together and Addy playing with her "water ball."  You can tell by my facial expression that I am focused on jumping over the ball and not busting my butt.
 My girls looking pretty in there bathing suits.












Now for more videos.  I hope you like them because they take forever to upload.


  

Can't forgot the trampoline.  Addy loves to play on her trampoline and I have to hold her on this too.


We want to stay inside today.  It is too HOT outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment